Pompeii for kids tour: come and discover Pompeii with all your family in an entertaining and unusual way!
Pompeii for kids is what you are looking for if…:
- If you want to try the emotion and pleasure of being carried around by your children.
- If you are afraid your children may not resist too long to a standard tour of Pompeii.
- If you are looking for activities for children in Pompeii.
- If you on search for a shore excursion for families from the port of Naples or Salerno or Sorrento.
Pompeii4kids is a unique tour for children from 6 to 11 and their families. The tour is an interactive, workshop-like experience.
It will keep your kids engaged and excited about the Roman World during the visit and even later with some take-home activities.
Pompeii for kids – tour details:
|INCLUDED||Official Tour guide; on-tour-activities; post-tour Pompeii 4 kids Activity Book; Special Map|
|EXTRA||Entrance fees to Pompeii|
|OPTIONAL||Transfer by private vehicle – Please view our “Visit Ancient Pompeii from Naples” tour|
|MEETING PLACE||Pompeii Site – Meet your guide at Café Hortus Pompeii, Piazza Porta Marina Superiore 1, Pompei|
|KID FRIENDLY||Of course!!|
|WHEEL CHAIR FRIENDLY||
Yes, please check our Accessible Pompeii option
|DRESS CODE||Wear good shoes|
This special tour is not only made-for-children – to arouse their interest -but mainly made-by-children-on-tour: kids will be the actual guides of the excursion finding their way through our special map. Through games, riddles, clues, mimes etc.. the map of the Ancient City will be reconstructed with its inhabitants and its life.
During the visit some games will award the kids of little characters to stick to the map – which they can take home.
At the end of tour each child will be provided with our original Pompeii For Kids Activity Book to continue the discovery of Pompeii and the Roman World on their own.
The aim of the tour is to provide families or small groups with a chance to visit the highlights of the Ancient Pompeii without the risk of getting tired or bored.
All of following places will be visited: the Forum, a Theatre, a Bath House, a Tavern, a Private Home and a Temple.
- Private Guided Tour of the Excavations of Pompeii;
- Operator especially trained for this specific Family Programme;
- Tour and Tools designed for kids aged 6 to 11 yrs;
- Activity Book and Map to continue the Discovery of Pompeii and the Roman World;
- Lots of Fun!